I helped out on the artwork for Hundred Year Old Man's awesome new EP on Gizeh.
Take a look/listen here.
• Amenra - Mass VI (Neurot)
• Siavash Amini - Tar (Hallow Ground)
• Arca - Arca (XL)
• Bell Witch - Mirror Reaper (Profound Lore)
• Big Brave - Ardor (Southern Lord)
• Dälek - Endangered Philosophies (Ipecac)
• Demen - Nektyr (Kranky)
• Ex Eye - Ex Eye (Relapse)
• King Woman - Created In The Image Of Suffering (Relapse)
• Oxbow - Thin Black Duke (HydraHead)
• Ryuichi Sakamoto - async (Milan)
• Colin Stetson - All This I Do For Glory (52Hz)
• Chelsea Wolfe - Hiss Spun (Sargent House)
• Zu - Jhator (House of Mythology)
SLOWSECRET is a resource and archival site dedicated to the work of Richard Knox & associated projects.
Richard Knox (b. 1980) is a musician and artist living and working in Glossop, situated in the Dark Peak district in the North-West of the UK. Currently writing and touring as A-Sun Amissa, he is also a founding member of The Eternal Return Arkestra, The Rustle of the Stars and Glissando and a member of Shield Patterns.
He formed and is still currently running the independent record label Gizeh Records and alongside his design work and mixed media art projects he co-founded the screen-printing studio Death Rattle Press.
THANKS FOR VISITING. RK.
LAST UPDATE 16th JANUARY 2020
24.01.20 - BRISTOL (UK) - DARK ALCHEMY AT ST JOHN ON THE WALL
25.01.20 - SALFORD (UK) - THE EAGLE INN
12.02.20 - LUXEMBOURG - ROCAS
13.02.20 - PARIS (FR) - LE VENTS SUR LEVES
14.02.20 - STRASBOURG (FR) - DIAMANT D'OR
15.02.20 - METZ (FR) - VENUE TBC
22.04.20 - MANCHESTER (UK) - SOUP KITCHEN w/ Anna Von Hausswolff's BADA